Our passion, commitment and expertise in offering the best solutions for people who wish to be cared for at home has made Spring Cottages Home Care a leading home care provider in Burnley, Pendle and the Ribble Valley.
As a client you will find the team at Spring Cottages Home Care dedicated to making sure your wishes are carried out in a sensitive, honest and reliable way, because we believe that professional home care should be based upon: –
- Working in close partnership with our clients and their family to meet their needs and promote all round quality of life.
- Fully respecting our client’s rights to privacy, confidentiality and dignity whilst striving to achieve a wholly personalised service.
- A personalised care plan to help retain control of their lives and to maintain their independence and dignity.
- Continual and professional re-assessment of client’s needs and risks in their home.
- We can provide support from half an hour to 24 hours per day, we are very flexible to ensure we meet your needs completely.
- We accept Direct Payments and Personal Budget as well as Private clients, Lancashire Council Voucher Scheme and Lancashire County Council Funded clients.
We have developed our service delivery and capability to become the preferred supplier to a number of social service departments and are proud of our proven track record and excellent reputation for quality homecare support. If the qualities we have become known for are as important to you as they are to us, then please do get in touch so we can discuss your requirements further.
WHATS GOING ON?
FIND OUT WHATS HAPPENING AT SPRING COTTAGES CARE